Saturday, August 3, 2013

FAIR Review & Missionary Work

Two links I'd like to share this morning:

1. There is a book being widely shared in my community called "Visions of Glory" by John Pontius.  If you have read the book or are considering it,  I HIGHLY encourage you to read this FAIR review found at this link.

2. A friend of mine made this great youtube video I'd love to help spread: Kids Say the Funniest Things About Missionary Work


Lastly, I'll leave you with a quote from a young man I love dearly.  To me, he is my little brother. My family would tend him during the day when I was growing up.  Then I taught him piano for many years and we grew even closer.  Now he is in the Mexico MTC - it's been a long way from the 4 month old I used to hold in my arms.  So.  A quote from my little brother missionary:

"While faith in Christ is important, sometimes we need to find the faith He has in us." Elder Taggert Butler